Career Transition/ Outplacement
Continuous organisational change and re-structuring is the new norm and whilst employees are becoming more accustomed to change, it can still be among the most stressful experiences that individuals go through. Where employees are losing their jobs as a result of the change it can be a particularly challenging and emotive time. However, with the right support it can lead to a positive outcome for all involved.
Career Decisions has a specialist expertise in supporting companies going through organisational change. With 25 years experience we fully understand the range of issues that need to be considered, planned for and manged to mitigate risk – protect the brand and reputation – maintain morale and grow the business throughout the change process.
Our Career Transition Programmes are tailored to meet the needs of both the organisation and individuals. We support people to let go of the past, deal with the present and embrace the future. With the expert guidance of our Career Transition Coaches we enable employees to move forward with confidence and successfully navigate their career transition.
• Project Management & Communication
• Coaching for Managers on Breaking the News
• Coaching for Managers on Leading the Change
• On-site Notification/Counselling support in the case of downsizing/job loss
• Psychometric Assessments & Profiling
• Career Planning/Career Decision Making Programmes
• Re-deployment Programmes
• Outplacement Programmes which include:
- Self-Marketing Programmes
- Entrepreneur Programmes
- Retirement Programmes