Career Decisions www.careerdecisions.ie is an award-winning nationwide Career Transition, Outplacement, Executive Coaching & People Development Company. Over the past 26 years, Career Decisions and CDT- www.coachdeveloptransform.com has established an unrivalled reputation as Ireland’s leading provider of premium quality Career Transition, Executive Coaching and People Development Programmes.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Office Administrator:
Full-time experienced Office Administrator required with 10 years experience. Position based in our Client Services Centre, Newcastle West, Co. Limerick.
Highly Proficient in:
- Customer service
- Written and oral communication
- Microsoft particularly Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Planning and organisation of day-to-day activities
- Multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Co-ordinating people & activities
- Streamlining administrative procedures
- Numeracy and attention to detail
- Responsible, conscientious person with high standards
- Positive attitude
- Friendly personality
Attractive package for suitable person.
Email CV before Monday, July 19th at 12 noon to email@example.com
We are currently recruiting a Business Development Manager
- Relationship building for new and existing client accounts
- Business development & achievement of targets
- Writing proposals
- Delivering presentations
- Managing client projects & reviewing client needs
- Researching new business opportunities and tenders
- Supporting Marketing initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent proposal writing skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Positive, flexible person responsible for achieving ambitious results
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a dynamic team
- Highly proficient in Microsoft word & Power Point
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years relevant business development /marketing experience
- Experience in Education, Coaching, Training and Development would be an advantage
- Third level qualification in Business/Marketing/HR/Education or other relevant area
- Full clean car driving licence
Attractive remuneration package and position based in our Client Services Centre, Newcastle West, Co. Limerick. Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th June, 2021.