|Marketing/Business Development Executive
|Career Decisions www.careerdecisions.ie is an award winning Career Coaching & People Development Company delivering to clients across the 32 counties and globally through our worldwide partnerships. Over the past 25 years, Career Decisions & CDT – www.coachdeveloptransform.com has established an unrivalled reputation as Ireland’s leading provider of premium quality Leadership & Team Development, Executive Coaching, Career Transition and Change Management Programmes.
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing/Business Development Executive.
|• Create marketing collateral, including Ezines, Brochures etc
• Develop and execute marketing initiatives
• Event planning
• Prepare and manage email campaigns
• Plan and promote webinars to key target audiences
• Develop our social media presence and update our websites
• Research new business opportunities and tenders
• Review PPQ’s, RFT’s and RFP’s for public and private sector
• Write tenders, proposals, pitches and presentations
• Assist with maintaining precedent banks of content
• Coordinate and manage the tender process from start to completion and submission
• Provide assistance and support for all related business development opportunities
|• Excellent business writing and communication skills vital
• Excellent proposal and tender writing skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills; ability to plan, prioritise and follow through to completion
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Result oriented and problem solving attitude
• Positive, flexible person responsible for achieving high quality results
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
• Highly proficient in Microsoft word
|Education & Experience
|• Minimum of 5 years B2B marketing experience in a professional environment
• Third level qualification in Business/Marketing/HR/Education or other relevant area
• Experience in Education /Learning Development would be an advantageAn attractive package is on offer and this position will be based in our Client Services Centre in Newcastle West.
Interested individuals who fulfil the above criteria should send a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Sunday November 4th, 2018.