From Executives to high potential employees, Executive Coaching is an effective means of enhancing performance and reaching higher levels of leadership and organisational effectiveness.
Our focus at Career Decisions is to help leaders and businesses succeed. We take the time to understand the complex and challenging environment in which Executives and Leaders operate.
Career Decisions Executive Coaching Programmes are customised to the meet the needs of individuals at all levels from CEO’s, Executives, Directors, Senior & Mid-level Managers.
We coach to the client’s agenda and enable leaders to develop competencies and behaviours that are essential for organisational success. With the support of our expert team of Executive Coaches, leaders will be empowered to optimise their performance, maximise their potential and achieve their goals.
We have a range of Executive Coaching Programmes that support:
• Established Leaders who want to take their performance to the next level
• Leaders who are navigating significant change
• Newly appointed Leaders who are trying to get up to speed in the shortest possible time
• Team development and performance
• Development of High Potentials
• Career Planning & Development
With the proper support, the newly promoted will successfully navigate their transition and will grow, mature and succeed in their new roles.
Career Decisions Ex-celerating Success Programmes™ are customised to meet the needs of the Executive/Senior Leader and their leadership goals. Our programmes are anchored in the real world realities of the role and delivered by our highly experienced and accomplished coaches who understand the unique challenges these leaders face every day. We will enable each individual to take their performance to the next level, master new skills and reach higher levels of organisational effectiveness.
At Career Decisions our focus is to propel the success of the Leader and to expedite their contribution to strategic achievement and business success.
With the expert help of our coaches, leaders are strongly positioned to leverage individual and collective talent to deliver outstanding business results.
• Career progression and development – showcasing marketable skills and maximising the prospects of securing internal career opportunities within the organisation.
• Career crossroads and needing clarity, direction and focus
• Career Change – defining uniqueness and value proposition
• Exiting an organisation – identifying transferable skills & talents, building a professional and high impact CV and creating a job search strategy
The cornerstone of all of Career Decisions Coaching Services is our Career Profiling which provides an assessment of the “Total Person”: Values, Interest, Personality and Skills – CareerDecisionMaker™
CareerDecisionMaker – participants complete scientific psychometric assessments which provide reliable and accurate information that enables them to gain an in-depth understanding of themselves and informs decision-making. On completion of the psychometric assessments, individuals receive a comprehensive Report that contains detailed information on:
1. Personality – measures behavioural preferences at work across five domains: relationships with others, approaches to work and tasks, thinking and decision making style. Personality strengths and development needs are also highlighted.
2. Skills – identifies the strongest and most highly motivated skills, identifies skills which can cause the individual to become demotivated or burned out and identifies skills to be developed
3. Interests – Highlights what a person is most interested in
4. Values – Highlights what is most important to the employee and what motivates him/her to succeed
Career Decisions proven and validated assessments together with our dynamic coaching programmes empower individuals to pursue their career goals with confidence and achieve success.