Career Coaching is widely recognised as an effective development tool which can be used by individuals at a variety of junctures:
• Career progression and development – showcasing marketable skills and maximising the prospects of securing internal career opportunities within the organisation.
• Career crossroads and needing clarity, direction and focus
• Career Change – defining uniqueness and value proposition
• Exiting an organisation – identifying transferable skills & talents, building a professional and high impact CV and creating a job search strategy
The cornerstone of all of Career Decisions Coaching Services is our Career Profiling which provides an assessment of the “Total Person”: Values, Interest, Personality and Skills – CareerDecisionMaker™
CareerDecisionMaker – participants complete scientific psychometric assessments which provide reliable and accurate information that enables them to gain an in-depth understanding of themselves and informs decision-making. On completion of the psychometric assessments, individuals receive a comprehensive Report that contains detailed information on:
1. Personality – measures behavioural preferences at work across five domains: relationships with others, approaches to work and tasks, thinking and decision making style. Personality strengths and development needs are also highlighted.
2. Skills – identifies the strongest and most highly motivated skills, identifies skills which can cause the individual to become demotivated or burned out and identifies skills to be developed
3. Interests – Highlights what a person is most interested in
4. Values – Highlights what is most important to the employee and what motivates him/her to succeed
Career Decisions proven and validated assessments together with our dynamic coaching programmes empower individuals to pursue their career goals with confidence and achieve success.