TERESA MARY HAND CAMPBELL
TERESA MARY HAND CAMPBELL
- Company: Career Decisions / CDT (Coach Develop Transform)
- Telephone: 01 6340077 (Dublin) 061 400664 (Limerick) 021 2355351 (Cork)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.careerdecisions.ie/coaching-for-school-leaders/
Qualifications and Affiliations
- M.Sc. Occupational Psychology, Trinity College Dublin and Leicester University, UK. (2008-2012)
- PG Diploma in Business Executive & Personal Coaching, Coach Institute of Ireland. (2012 -2013)
- Certified Mediator, Institute of Public Administration, Dublin 4. (2017)
Certified Professional Multi-Science Analysis: Application to Business Executive & Personal Coaching, TTI Success Insights Ireland, 2018.
- Registered Psychometric Test User 1 & 2, British Psychological Society, 2015 ongoing.
- Member of European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC Ireland)
- Member of Mediators Institute of Ireland (MII)
- Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Member Teaching Council of Ireland
- Alumni at University of Leicester, UK
Executive Coaching Experience
Teresa, a former Administrative and Teaching Principal, is part of the Career Decisions/CDT team of Coaches who have successfully coached over 400 School Principals. As Ireland’s only Occupational Coaching Psychologist with 30 years’ experience in senior leadership roles in the education sector, as Lecturer to Masters in Leadership & Management and PDSL, Teresa brings a unique combination of expertise.
Since 2013, Teresa has coached over 250 clients on a one-to-one basis including Senior Executives across the public and private sector. Client organisations include The Department of Education & Skills, PDST, NCCA, Aspirants to the Inspectorate at DES, Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland (RCSI), Legal Island, National Association of Principals & Deputy Principals (NAPD), INTO, HSE, NRA, and much more.
Teresa’s background in Education Leadership and in writing is foundational to her ongoing success as an Executive Coach, Occupational Coaching Psychologist, Educationist and Certified Mediator. Teresa has coached Principals, Deputy Principals, Middle Management, Guidance Counsellors and Educators across Primary, Post Primary, Further Education and Third Level settings – city, urban, rural, DEIS. Coachees also include Education Centre personnel, Board of Management members and numerous individuals ranging from Principal and Deputy Principal roles, cross sectoral.
Outcomes reported from Teresa’s coaching include heightened understanding of Leadership Styles, administrative and curricular responsibilities, policy formulation and legal compliance for schools; Increased awareness of the importance of Interpersonal communication skills and relationship building; Greater time management skills and more.
Teresa is a renowned Team Coach having coached senior leaders and Directors of organisations including Education Centres Ireland. Teresa has coached groups of up to 70+ Principals and Deputy Principals on best practice in online interviewing for positions up to and including senior leadership roles across the country. Teresa has provided conflict management coaching for senior leaders of post primary and primary schools; this was delivered to a group of 30 Principals and Deputy Principals.
Teresa’ specialist expertise includes:
• Leadership & Performance Coaching
• Emotional Intelligence and Competency Building
• Coaching for Development and Change Management
• Motivation and Engagement at Work
• Approaches to Conflict Management
• Team dynamics
• Personnel Selection & Assessment, including use of Psychometrics.
Is cainteoir líofa Gaeilge í Teresa. Teresa is a fluent Irish speaker and has delivering coaching through Gaeilge.
“Teresa is highly approachable and trustworthy, has a keen eye for detail and an ability to work with empathy, respect and genuine interest in the client. She embraced the nuances of my particular business background as she guided me in teasing possibilities for my future direction at a critical juncture in my life. Her guidance in reviewing my considerable success across two decades, identifying competencies nurtured and possibilities for transfer and growth in other organisational settings served to sustain me well. Her trusted coaching continued throughout this period of exploration.”