- Event: Certificate in Business and Executive Coaching QQI Level 6
- Date: 04/06/2020 – 29/10/2020
- Time: 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Venue: Online
Coaching your people to grow, contribute, and thrive.
The Certificate in Coaching, delivered by Career Decisions on behalf of Shannon Chamber Skillnet, will help you to develop the competencies required to become a Professional Executive Coach. The programme combines highly practical workshop days focused on developing personal coaching skills, learning coaching processes and techniques, and developing the confidence and flexibility that are the foundations of a great Coach. The programme involves 6-days of workshop time focused on developing and refining practical skills and techniques. The programme’s workshop time is focused on competency development in line with globally recognised industry standards.
Coaches don’t give solutions, they guide individuals to solve their own problems, enabling them to develop rather than telling them what to do. This course will equip you with the competencies to enable you to develop professionally and gain an internationally recognised qualification as a Coach.
Who is this programme for?
This would be of benefit to:
- Managers in organisations who want to lead their team more effectively through the use of coaching
- Professionals such as those in HR, Training and Development, Psychologists, Counsellors and Psychotherapists who wish to expand their competencies and gain a qualification in coaching
- Individuals with valuable work experience who wish to acquire an internationally recognised qualification in Coaching
- Individuals considering a career change and are interested in building a career in Coaching
The 6-day programme, consisting of 6 modules:-
- Core Coaching Skills
- Effective Career Conversations
- Communication & Influencing Skills
- Dealing with Difficult People and Conflict
- Team Building & Leadership & Effective Teams
- Managing Organisational Change & Challenge
This programme will help you to become a more effective leader of self and others. This programme will advance your understanding of best practice coaching and how it can be applied in practice.
This programme will help you:
- Enhance your understanding of the models and theories underpinning best practice coaching – their selection and application
- Equip you with the knowledge, skills and competencies to be an effective coach
- Enable you to:
– effectively manage self and others in line with organisational objectives
– coach your team to develop their capabilities and maximise their performance
– build higher levels of trust, appreciation and performance in your team
– create and sustain a positive and productive working environment
- Give you a fresh perspective on best practice management and its application in the workplace
- Increase your capacity to energise and motivate others to deliver exceptional performance
– your communication, presentation and meeting skills resulting in an ability to impact and influence
– your performance management abilities enabling you to achieve results through others and get the best from people
The programme will commence on 4th June 2020 and comprises of 12 half days training, over 6 months
Module 1: June 4th & June 11th
Module 2: June 18th & 25th
Module 3: July 1st & 2nd
Module 4: September 10th & 16th
Module 5: September 24th & 10th October
Module 6: October 29th & November 12th
Shannon Chamber Skillnet Member €900
Booking online is essential. For more information contact us on 061-400664 or email Noelle Foley- Coughlan, Client Services Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Cancellation Policy: Registrants who cancel over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost. Registrants who give less than 24 hours notice or fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills. For further information please visit www.skillnetireland.ie